2021 Devo Camp Details
High School: August 12 – 15 | BKL: August 12 – 14 2021
SUBJECT TO CHANGE – Workouts will be posted before camp
Thursday, August 12
11:30 am (Quad) Coaches arrive, eat, review agenda
1:00 pm (Gym) Athletes arrive and move into rooms
6:00 pm Dinner
9:00 pm In own rooms
9:30 pm Lights out
Friday, August 13
7:45 am (Quad) Morning jog & dryland progressions: (looking for a coach volunteer!)
8:00 am Breakfast
9:00 In own rooms
9:30 Lights out
Saturday, August 14
7:45 (Quad) Morning jog & activations (need another coach volunteer)
1:00 BKL Departs
6:30 (Dining hall) Coaches meeting
7:00 Mini Golf and ice cream
Twinkle Town (3 Arrowcrest Drive, East Swanzey, NH 03446)
9:00 In own rooms
9:30 Lights out
Sunday, August 15
7:45 Morning jog & activations (need coach volunteer)
1:00 Depart Camp
The Covid-19 procedures are subject to change per Dublin School, CDC, State, or local guidelines. Our goal is to keep your children safe,while still providing great programming.
- Vaccinated individuals: proof of vaccination if this has not been provided electronically ahead of time.
- Non-vaccinated individuals: 1 negative Covid test within 72 hours of arrival at camp.
- Parents are asked to remain outdoors while on campus.
- Masks are required while indoors
- No masks required for outdoor training.
- Indoor meetings will take place in the auditorium or the gym, with 3’ physical distancing, masks, and additional airflow.
- Roommates will be based on vaccination status, roommate requests and local club pods when possible.
- Campers may only enter their own rooms.
- All campers must wear a mask in the dorm at all times except when in one’s own room alone or with one’s roommate
COMPLETE BY FRIDAY JULY 23RD.
Food Allergy, Intolerance or Special Preference (vegetarian, vegan, etc.). Only complete if restrictions or preferences
PACKING LIST – What to Bring to Camp:
- Sleeping Bag, sheet, pillow
- Skate Roller skis / Poles / Boots (carbide pole tips)
- Classic Roller skis / Poles / Boots (carbide pole tips)
- Running Shoes
- Bathing Suit, towel, and sunscreen
- Bright High Vis Shirts (mandatory for Roller Skiing)
- Ski Walking Poles – shorter than classic poles
- Enough training clothes to maintain cleanliness in workouts and downtime. Each day you will likely need two changes of clothes plus swimwear.
- Overlayers (Fleece/Sweatshirt, Raincoat)
- Independent downtime activity – We will have roughly 1hr of quiet time each day and ask that you have something to do that is not a screen. I.e. sleep, read a book, listen to music.
- Watch or Heart Rate Monitor
- Water belt or Hydration Pack
- Water bottle for between workouts
- Small daypack that you can hike/run with – should fit an extra layer, lots of H20, snacks and lunch.
Personal snack food (we will supply lunches)
- Cash for ice cream and mini-golf
LODGING Skiers and coaches will stay in dorms on the Dublin School campus.
DINING Meals will be served in the Dublin School dining hall on campus.
COACHING Skiers will work in small groups with experienced New Hampshire coaches.
Thank You! We thank Michael Lehmann and Nancy Haynes, children of the founders of Dublin School - Paul and Nancy Lehmann, who donated the land and resources to develop the Nordic Center.
Please complete the online Online Waiver - Release from Liability
FREE DXC HAT with any dontation of $125 +. Trails are free to the public please consider making a donation to help offset maintenance costs.